Re: Getting started with Outlook

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:32:31 +0100

Steve, It's available with Microsoft Office.  Unfortunately, there are no
demos available, and you have to buy Office if you want it.  In my
experience however, OE is just as good for most uses outside a
corporate/office environment, and I don't think you're missing a lot by not
having outlook.
Cheers.
Alex