RE: Getting started with Outlook

  • From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:48:49 -0700

Try Shift-Control-I.  It will usually move you from that pesky Outlook
Today directly to your Inbox.''Hope this helps.
Take care...
Dave Weddle

Friday, September 24, 2004

  Customize Outlook Today ...   alt+u
Calendar
Tasks
Messages

Table with 2 columns and 3 rows
Inbox
0
Drafts
1
Outbox
0
table end

The calendar, in box, etc. are presented as links.  But, when I enter on
link, I am completely thrown out of Outlook, and there is no focus on
any
program.  Outlook still resides on the task bar, but when I try to
return
to it, either by hitting enter on Outlook in the task bar or by Alt
Tabbing
through the applications, I can't get back to it.  I end up going into
the
Windows Task Manager and deleting it and starting it again.

Sorry this is so long, and I apologize if this has been covered
recently.  You know how it goes...you don't pay attention because it
doesn't mean anything to you.  that is, of course, until you have the
same
problem...<smile>

Thanks for any and all assistance,
Norma