Re: Flash & JFW 7: was: JAWS issue/bug

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:02:37 -0800

Whoops.  I spoke too soon.  I see now that the reason this surprised me is
because, under the Settings menu in configuration Manager, as I arrow up and
down the list of options, there *is* no submenu Miscellaneous.  I know you
called it a tab, and in fact, although mystified by that, I tried to control
tab once I opened the settings menu, of course nothing happened except that
I was taken down whatever list of options I was in at the time.

Please explain, where is this Miscellaneous section?  I'm assuming you mean
it should be in the menu along with User options, HTML Options, Verbosity
Options, etc., yes?

thanks.