suncoast.com

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:05:24 -0800

I have been trying to use suncoast.com to use a guift card. could someone who
might have a little vision help me with this; give the order of the links and
such?
http://www.suncoast.com
thx
----------
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern
science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar
and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them."
Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end