Re: Firefox trouble

  • From: Adam <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:11:23 -0400

Is your System Restore activated?

If it is, and Firefox was installed recently after Jaws V7 installation, try to reset your computer to a sate prior to Firefox installation. This will remove anything installed after Firefox. So, be careful with the calendar.

Adam

Gene Stevens wrote:

OK... as it stands the software is on the drive as found under the programs heading with My Computer. However it doesn't show up when you open add/remove programs. Also, if I try to just the folder I gives the error Cannot remove installed extensions process.txt, data error cyclic redundancy check.
And if I try to reinstall over what is there I get a -202 access denied error.