Re: FireFox

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:04:30 +0300

MessageOh, no, I don't hate Microsoft otherway I'd use another OS. I'm windows
user, but mozilla firefox is more secure, uses less resources and is faster
than IE. It's true that jaws has some small problems with firefox, but if you
learn how to manage it's ok. Since jaws 9.0.2152 we have support for firefox
3.0. It's true that jaws works better with IE. In the beginning I was skeptical
with firefox and the tab browsing, but IE7 also implemented this and when I
managed to use it, I turned to firefox. There's nothing wrong to use browser
different than IE. If Opera browser was accessible with jaws maybe I'd use
that. It's even smaller than firefox and has more features.

Negoslav