RE: FireFox

  • From: "Cristobal" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:19:07 -0700

The one main issue I have with the new Firefox is that it doesn?t seem to
work with Google reader. In IE and even when Firefox 3.0 was using
thedefault scripts, navigation Google reader was quite easy. Just skim the
updates by heading like in IE, but now that I typed in the Firefox 3.0 in
the config file, Reader and headings don?t seem to work. If you stay with
the default scripts, then what won?t work if the control f command.
Hopefully the new Jaws will fix this issue.

All that aside, Firefox seems to have more stuff to play with. I Especially
like the fact that you can have multiple downloads in just one window and
you can even close the THE DOWNLOADS WINDOW ALL TOGETHER WHILE in firefox
and have one less window open.

Cristobal

  _____