Re: File Modified

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:47:32 -0500

Thank you.  I have it working again.  I think that the back up file which was
placec on the desk top was changed and didn't match the original file.  I made
a copy of the original and pasted it in to the back up and things seem to be
working right now.  I haven't tried turning off the computer at this point.  I
usually put it in stand by overnight.
Thank  you for your help.

Katherine