Exporting/Copying a Theme

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:16:43 -0700

Hi All,

We have created a theme in control panel/display/theme page.  I believe that
somehow I was able to copy it and it is in My Documents listed as
"Barbara.Theme".  Is "Theme" the correct file extension for a theme file?
If not what file extension do theme files use?  Where exactly are theme
files stored?  I have looked in the Windows folder on the C Drive and don't
see anything with a "theme" extension.  I haven't been able to find any way
of exporting this file so, this is why I'm trying to copy & paste so we can
take this theme file to another computer.  Someone had mentioned that
opening this theme file in Windows Explorer would allow us to move this
file.  I don't understand what they meant by opening with Windows Explorer.
Could someone please explain in detail what this means?  All help is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.

Mike