Re: Exporting/Copying a Theme

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:56:40 -0700

Mike,

Since I don't know what the default extension will be, either, why not give it
a very unusual name like arblegaster and save? Then search for any file with
that name, regardless of extension. I recommend that you enable searching for
system and hidden files, and start with the Documents and settings folder on
your C: drive.

Dave