RE: Direct Adobe 8 Download Link

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:57:31 -0500

Wonder if it made a backup.  Many programs like that give you a graceful
exit strategy, if you should need it--Media Player comes to mind.  For
example, I never liked 5, and wouldn't' use it.  Of course, back then,
one AR version left the other pretty well alone.

Ted

From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Adrian,

Because some programs work differently, Can you tell me if I should
delete
Adobe 7 point 7 before installing 8 point o? Or does it even matter with

this program?
Roger Bachelder