Re: Digest mode clutter

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:42:44 +0100

I was just going to post about this. The digests have become so large it
takes my PC over 1 minute to open them. I'm afraid it will make my computer
crash soon. I wonder if it's JAWS that slows it down or if the size is too
large for Outlook Express. Along with eliminating the useless clutter,
woldn't it be possible to put fewer messages in each digest issue? I think
the number of messages included in each issue has increased enormously.

I too generally use the search feature to navigate in the digest email. I
usually read the list of subjects at the top and look for those of interest.
The problem is that because of all the clutter at the bottom of messages,
subjects are repeated many times unnecessarily, and that makes finding the

Thanks and happy holidays to everyone

Fran - Italy