Re: Digest mode clutter

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0713@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:26:45 -0600

I totally agree with you phill!
I had to switch to normal mail because I was getting tired of the clutter.
Also, I posted a question a few days ago, how does some one navagate a list
while they are on digest mode?
If some one could help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Chris
Check out our live journal now with audio entries!
http://www.livejournal.com/~chrisandchas/