Re: Desktop muted

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:00:23 +0100

 I will get help to do this tomorrow and never be stuck like this again regards
Dorothy Ps I made a folder and put all the helpful hints on this list in that
folder,as I think I am a pessimist by nature the folder is getting bigger day
by day I keep thinking ,that is bound to happen to me soon
 I find deleting things almost impossible plus have external back ups but not
on this faithful old laptop