Re: Desktop muted

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:09:48 +0100

 david mostgrateful will have to leave till morning now but may get help them I
am wondering if the following uupset the system  last week I was having partof
house rewired for extra safety,the men worked hard for three days,but over
weekend I heard a loud bang from a table lamp, normally the fuse just goes if
the bulb goes, but this time all power was cutoff sudennly  fridges freezers
and of course computers I will contact the company in morning, in past I only
had to change a fuse in the plug  or put in another bulb, but this time all
power was cut offd that is freezer fridge and of course computer,in one  go,
maybe the desktop   did not like having the power cut suddenly ,I will get on
to electricians in morning if I was away I would have returned to a defrosted
freeser fridge and  not any power at all the fuse box may be set to powerfully
I will ask company dorothy  ps many thanks dorothy