RE: Dell laptop and numpad

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:19:17 -0500

The number pad is basically the same size as on the standard  keyboard, but
I find it inconvenient to use. I prefer the standard keyboard, but have
gotten used to my laptop layout and am fine with it. I tried using a
standard plug in keyboard when I was in school, but there was rarely enough
room to comfortably use it.
As for the keypad, there is software that comes with it and no reconfiguring
was required.
Take care,
John