Dear Chris, Got it! Thanks! audacity

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:04:56 -0500

Dear Chris,
Thanks so very much, you encouraged and got me started in the right direction and ....
Got it, downloaded and installed!

I do not do very well on web sites as you can see!
LOL!
Now, if I can download that manual they mention in the Help option!

Thanks again Chris!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>