Trying to download audacity

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:00:26 -0500

Hello Friends,
Can some one give me some advise on how to or what to click on when trying to download this
audacity  from  the page link below:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

Apparently the page is not very JAWS friendly, as I am not getting anywhere trying to download this free program!

Here is my email address if this is an off topic post, but since it does have to do with me trying to use my JAWS and which I cannot seem to do, I think it is a legitimate message!

Adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance Folks!

With Best Regards,

Alan

Miami, Florida

Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/

Alternative archives located at: