RE: David the creator of the winamp scripts

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:35:23 +1000

HI Jim,

Thanks for thinking of us.  The truth is that we have always been in favour
of script development / updates.  All we asked was that the necessary
credits be given for any prior work on the updated scripts and that we can
get access to them.  So you haven't stepped on any toes at all.  With
regards to FS, since we gave them permission to use our scripts in the
distribution of Jaws, any updates if made by other contributors and if that
contributor wanted their updates to be included in the Jaws distribution
then we felt it'd be better if they got in contact with FS directly as they
were more in a position to explain their updates in detail.

I hope that explains our position clearly enough.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/