Re: DVDs with JAWS

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:26:48 -0500

You can also get to the menus and options with the Applications key on your keyboard. Just don't expect to hear the actual titles of the features on your DVD. In the Title menu, JAWS will read the choices as Title 1, Title 2, etc. The titles are written to the screen graphically and can't be read with a screen reader. You will just have to go through the titles to see what's on the DVD.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>