RE: Creating distribution list from all contacts- Outlook 2003

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:38:19 -0800

Yes you can just follow the steps and when you name the list, then tab to
add members button and hit enter, then tab until you are in your list box of
address from your contact list and then hold down the shift key and errow
down the list to slect all names, you will hear each name as it is selected.
Then when you get all the names selected tab to members button and hit enter
then tab to ok and hit enter.

Hth

  _____