RE: Combo boxes that respond as if selected with the down-arrow.

  • From: "Heeru Chandnani" <heeru.chandnani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:51:25 +0530

Say, I have to selects more than one area of interest!
How do I do this?

cause, if I press alt+ up arrow, it opens the link.

I am talking about these lists that one gets when looking for a job for =
example and there is a list saying, human resources, public relations, =
etc. How do I make more than one selections?

Hope I am clear enough this time.
]
Thanks and regards.

Heeru