Re: Clarification update versus upgrade (was RE: New JFW Update Coming This Afternoon)

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:06:36 -0000

Oh right, so we're dealing with experts here are we?  I would
disagree, I would suggest a patch is normally something that is
installed over an existing installation to make changes, which this
is not necessarily, as you don't have to have an existing 5.0
installation in place before installing the update.
Alex