Re: Clarification update versus upgrade (was RE: New JFW Update Coming This Afternoon)

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:40:07 -0600 (CST)

Okay, I think this discussion has pretty much run its course. Please take
it to private e-mail if you want to continue it. The fact is: FS is not,
nor have they ever, called this a patch. They will, in fact, be quick to
point out that this is *not* a patch. So going in circles about what is or
is not a patch is kind of irrelevant. FS is calling this an update. It is
a fully-installable update, but an update nonetheless.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx