Blind Access Link at Amazon changed?

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:44:19 -0700

Hi,  I have noticed a change in the link I have often used for quickly
searching the Amazon site.  I now get a different page at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aa.html/104-9718001-4119950?Operation=ItemSearch&SearchIndex=Books&BrowseNode=1&ResponseGroup=Request,Large,Variations&bStyle=aaz.jpg&MerchantId=All&ItemPage=1&ishome=true&logo=foo&AssociateTag=/104-9718001-4119950

Formerly, this link presented a simple 7 link page but this  new page has 24
links and I cannot find the simple Music form I formerly used in which one
could search by title or artist, etc.
This new site has a music link as well as a combo box which I cannot seem to
open.
Is there a new link for Blind Access to this Amazon site?  If not, can you
navigate the link above without issues?
Thanks for any feedback.  Mitch