Re: Blind Access Link at Amazon NO changed?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:07:24 -0700

Hi
I followed your Amazon link and found the search field no problem, I pressed enter on the edit field and put in "Ike and Tina Turner" and then tabbed to search and pressed enter. Amazon came back and offered 11 selections of the category I requested with prices and all necessary information.
I too entered the combo box by pressing enter on the combo box and then used alt down arrow to open the combo box and arrowed down through the offerings.
The web site works fine for me, not sure why you are having problems?
I am using Windows XP, JFW 6.1, Pentium 4 with 512 Meg of RAM and a processor speed of 2.4 GHz on a cable system.
Dick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>