Re: Backup Program Availability

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:19:49 -0700

Chris,

Your description is very good. No one has said it better. Since I've just
purchased Image for Windows and am planning to make the process totally
accessible, I am looking for a serial PCI card I can use with my synthesizer.
However with regard your point:

"-          The PC must be able to boot from a removable support other than
floppy: a USB key for instance."

Do you have a process for enabling this capability in the USB port? I can't
seem to get any autorun capability in any of my USB ports.

Dave