Re: Attention : German knowing people

  • From: "Jayachandran1977" <jayachandran1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:00:16 -0700

Hello Christine,

Thanks for your mail.

I have some problem in using JAWS for german sites.  Eventhough I change the
Language bar to german, sometimes JAWS reads german text in english.  And in
Kurzweil is there any changes to be made to scan german material?

Could you please mention that site for European Languages.

Nowadays I dont have touch with german, so, I am forgetting my german day by
day.

Please interested persons through some light in my issue and guide me.

Please suggest me some sites and mailing lists to improve my german language.
Interested can also talk to me over Skype.

Regards,

Jayachandran

E mail: jayachandran1977@xxxxxxxxx

Skype ID : jayachandran1977