Products compatible with JAWS

  • From: "Alan Safier" <a.safier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:20:28 -0400

Hello All,

I am a brand new subscriber to this JAWS user group.

My Questions:

1.      I have a HP laptop running Vista and Office 2003.  JAWS 10 works
fine in this environment.  When I loaded JAWS 11 in this environment,  my
Outlook started having problems.  My Outlook does not read the entries in my
inbox, the entry that describes the e-mail.  Any suggestions?

2.      I am looking for a JAWS compatible Virus protedtion.

3.      I am looking for a JAWS compatible Backup system.

4.      I am looking for JAWS compatible software to clean up my registery
file.

5.      I am looking for JAWS compatible software that will clean up
duplicate files.

6.      I am looking for software that converts PDF files to Word documents.

Please send your responses directly to me.

Thanks,

Alan