Adobe 8

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:29:50 -0700

I have two computers.  On one of them, Adobe reader version 8 is working fine.
On the laptop, I keep getting an announcement that there is an update available
which addresses security issues.  I install the update, and Jaws says the
update is successful.  But when I check for updates again, or, the next day,
when I re start my computer, it says an update is available again.  Does anyone
know why this is happening, and how to actually install the update
successfully, so it doesn't keep announcing another available update?

Thank you in advance.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx