Re: Adobe 8

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:54:09 +0200

Hi Steve,

Thanks much.
It worked for me.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx
azrad_moty@xxxxxxxxxxx
motiaz@xxxxxxxxx
Israel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: RE: Adobe 8

Moti,

The following link will take you to a page that gives you the latest
version of the Reader for your version of Windows:

Use the Continue button to start the download, but it's worth reading
the page beforehand; I found an checkbox option to download Adobe
PhotoShop was checked so I unchecked that before continuing.

---
Steve Griffiths,
IT Trainer, Access Technology Support Unit
Royal National Institute of the Blind
105 Judd Street
London WC1H 9NE
Tel: 020 7391 2232