Re: Accessible Driver updating application

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 17:26:59 +0100

Not sure about the different driver update programmes sorry. But you'd have nothing to lose by going on to driver agent and giving it a try though then you can decide whether the small cost involved in subscribing is worth it for the updates you'd get.

Personally though I've found over the years that upgrading your drivers if they are all working satisfactorily is a pretty pointless excercise. I'd at least recommend checking hardware manufacturers websites re latest driver updates as they will ikely have info on what improvements the latest drivers will provide.

Peter