Re: AdAwareScripts

  • From: "Jay Hill" <norstar12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:32:11 -0500

Hi Dean I tryed your scripts and I could not get those tabs to read unless I
read them with the jaws cursor I am running windows xp home nd jaws 6.2 on a
Dell 2300 if you want I can contact you of the list on what ever media you
choose. I just recently joined the group and have learned alot.and theis is one
of my best accoplishments so far. adding your scripts and running ad aware
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.