Accessing The Contacts List In Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:13:51 -0500

Hello,

I was told by a friend that there is a problem accessing the contacts in
Windows Live Mail using Jaws.  I was told this could be worked around by going
to the contacts list, then to the view menu and customize folders.  When I
tried this, there was no customize folders.  The only thing that said customize
was toolbar, which I did not install when I installed WLM.

If someone could tell me how to access the contacts list, I would appreciate it.

I am using Jaws 6.20 and XP Home Edition.

Katherine