Re: Accessing The Contacts List In Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:51:31 -0500

Control shift c doesn't work.

Katherine
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cher Bosch
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 7:31 AM
  Subject: Re: Accessing The Contacts List In Windows Live Mail

  Control-Shift-C moves you to contacts.  You can apparently then use the
applications key to perform most normal commands. I don't see anything on the
view menu either, except that in my menu, tiles was checked by default and I
changed this to list. Hope this helps a little.

  Cher

  >>> "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx> 5/28/2008 8:13 PM >>>

  Hello,

  I was told by a friend that there is a problem accessing the contacts in
Windows Live Mail using Jaws.  I was told this could be worked around by going
to the contacts list, then to the view menu and customize folders.  When I
tried this, there was no customize folders.  The only thing that said customize
was toolbar, which I did not install when I installed WLM.

  If someone could tell me how to access the contacts list, I would appreciate
it.

  I am using Jaws 6.20 and XP Home Edition.

  Katherine