RE: ABBYY Fine Reader; update; Jaws

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:18:21 +0200

Hi Alan

I suppose I was not clear enough.

I do not want to upgrade from ABBYY Fine Reader 7 to ABBYY Fine Reader 8.

I am currently using ABBYY Fine Reader 8.0 (Professional Edition) and there
is an update to this version (which will then remain 8. something Profession
Edition) after the update.

The way it is done, is by having to remove the current version of my 8.0 and
then download the updated version.

Any experience with this?

Thanks.

Renette