re: ABBYY Fine Reader; update; Jaws

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 04:40:02 -0500

Renette,

I did not misunderstand your question. I simply wrote that when I upgraded
my copy of Abby Fine Reader Pro, I had no problem doing it with JAWS. While
my version of Abby Fine Reader is an earlier version than yours, I doubt
that you will encounter any problems doing an upgrade to the latest version.

Alan

Renette wrote:
I suppose I was not clear enough.

I do not want to upgrade from ABBYY Fine Reader 7 to ABBYY Fine Reader 8.

I am currently using ABBYY Fine Reader 8.0 (Professional Edition) and there
is an update to this version (which will then remain 8. something Profession
Edition) after the update.

The way it is done, is by having to remove the current version of my 8.0 and
then download the updated version.

Any experience with this?

Thanks.

Renette