RE: A Good Text Editor for Editing HTML/XML

  • From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:00:25 -0600

I use a shareware version of a text editor called TextPad32.
It is a pretty full-function editor; supports regular pattern mataching, =
sort, all sorts of text manipulation function (like reflow, case change =
etc etc etc).
Very accessible with JAWS. Heeps more powerful than Notepad (which i =
don't use any more).=20
Their website claims that TextPad integrates with CSE HTML Validator.=20
You can find it at: http://www.textpad.com/
and you can download a copy for rfree evaluation.=20
Regards,
Peter Quaiattini=20

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:58:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: A Good Text Editor for Editing HTML/XML

I need, for my work, to find a good text editor, something more powerful
than notepad, that will handle HTML/XML source code. Of course, it needs =
be JAWS friendly. Does anyone have any recommendation?