RE: 40 cell Brailliant refreshable display with Jaws?

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:45:55 -0400

I use one every day and really like it.  It's a bit of a pain to install,
but it's worth it in my opinion.  It's one of the sturdiest displays I've
ever used too, so if you want to be portable, it's great!  Make sure you
read the installation instructions and follow them.  That will save you a
lot of trouble.  Hope this helps.