2 Sound Cards?

  • From: "Cameron Computer Services" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windows-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vendtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxx>, "JFW Free Lists" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <promotion-technology-request@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:54:50 -0600

I am looking into doing some DJ work. I currently have a notebook with a sound
card and Jaws 6.2. I have a old Dectalk Express synthesizer but am not using it
because my notebook has no serial port. I am hooking up my notebook to my home
stereo so I can use my notebook to play my mp3 library. What are my options so
that while playing music my Jaws will not be heard coming through the home
stereo speakers?