RE: 2 Sound Cards

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:45:09 -0800

hi,
in your post about jaws 6 and 7 problems what I was objecting to if you
will review the archives was the fact that miss information about jaws
standard and jaws pro was being circulated here and was causing lots of
confuetion.   this is a help the user list not a confuse the hell out of
the new user list.  as such we need to make sure before we type some
thing that we no what we are talking about.  if we do not do this all we
will do is mix up the poor new user and cause though of us like my self
time trying to come along and resolve the confuetion caused by others.
I did not see my request as out of line at all.  when ever I post if I
am remotely unsure I refer back to the documentation help system script
documentation what ever to make sure I do infarct know what I am talking
about.
as for the point about the sound card question it was just an
observation on how often that question comes up on this list and other.

with all that said now if you took avenge at any thing I said that
remains your problem!

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx