[jawsscripts] scripting file count.

  • From: Mario Brusco <mrb620@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:23:17 -0400

    hi all, I was looking to assign a keystroke to announce the # of the
file in a folder. I.a. when in explorer and focused on a file, the
control+insert+1 will announce the file name, control+insert+2 announces the
file size, etc. what I want to do is assign control+insert+` to announce
file count (2 of 40).

I have looked at the default and internet source files but can't track down
how to do it. I think what I want to do is beyond what I can do with
scripting, as my knowledge is not matured enough to not ask the list.

can someone help me out, please? unless it's already available, in which
case... what keys do this?