[jawsscripts] Re: operating YouTube volume, rewind/FastForward with Jaws/ScreenReders

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:45:21 -0400

I have seen FS react to one of my  suggestions lately.  I was attempting to
use the Real Speak voices in JAWS 9.  I bugged them that old versions of
JAWS allowed Cap and All Caps to be spoken to indicate capitalization.  That
option was gone in JAWS 9.  They had a powerful Speech Manager, but it could
not do this!  The closest it could come was to play a sound.  Inn JAWS 10,
they had added this capability and produced a tutorial for Speech Manager
that used this as the example.  I guess the government had the same request.

Don Marang