[jawsscripts] Re: Skype Scripts controlShiftO command?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:25:20 +1100

HI Doug.

Re the controlShiftO thing, k, thanks for explaining that and letting me
know.  I wondered might it save you some
future support energy/time in the future,
if you were perhaps to document this in the known issues section on the site
for skype4.2 release?
I don't remember seeing that in there? or am I mistaken.
or, he he, better yet, maybe to get the script to do a skype version check,
and report to the user something like "sorry, this version of skype does not
support this feature." or something? what do you think.

And re the save/cancel buttons, you mean then, that they are
pcCursor/keyboard focusable,
if one is in i the right context?

That's something I sure never knew. I'll try that when next I get someone to
send me files to check, so's I can instruct others on it.

thanks for the info Doug. much appreciated.

geoff c.