[jawsscripts] Script help needed on 64-bit system

  • From: "Philip" <p.hall.eml1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:27:18 -0400

Hi.
I have jaws 12 running under Windows 7 professional 64-bit.
When I run cclean, and then analyze, most of the time jaws will not read the
list correctly. It seems to be focused off to the left somewhere.
Also, it will not announce if something is checked in the treeview, even
though I have labeled the graphics. It will read them if I use the jaws
cursor, but not when using the pc cursor.

The class seems correct, SysTreeView32
I assume I need to write some sort of script to fix these?
If so, can someone explain in general terms what I have to do?

Thanks.

Phil