[jawsscripts] Writing jaws scripts!

  • From: Robert Edenhofer <kc2mxg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:15:13 -0400

My names Bob Edenhofer, and I'm interested in writing jaws scripts! I'd
like to ask someone verry politely, if they could lend me a hand, and
tandem into my machine and teach me how to do it? and that way, I could
ask questions! I have a program that I'd like to write scripts for! if
anyone on the list, wants to speek with me, I can be reached on skype!
my skype ID is bob112721