[jawsscripts] Re: Script help needed on 64-bit system

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:24:59 -0400

I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit and don't remember if I had a problem
with those check boxes or not in that version of ccleaner. I just installed
version 3 but have not had time to run it to see how it works.

I have written scripts for one program to get the chekcs to be spoken. If I
remember right I could use the jaws cursor and read the whole line and the
checkmark would be spoken so wrote scripts that would route the invisible
cursor to the pc cursor and move it to the left and do a sayline.

These scripts are at home and it has been a while so am going on memory.

I could look these up later tonight and send them to the list so you could
see what I did. I don't remember if I had to do something else with some
other checkmarks in another part of that program or not.

Dean