[jawsscripts] Re: Script documentation question

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:17:17 +1000

Hi.

Oh yeah, I see, right. but, if you hit Control+D when inside your function,
then hit controlTab, that takes you into the actual parameters page, which I
presume accesses the jsd file from inside there.
that might be the magic keystroke your missing.
But, of course your method obviously worked just as well for you.