[jawsscripts] Re: Script documentation

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:34:13 -0400

If scripting is the first programming one has done, then I would say that that
is definitely fair.

If scripting is something one is wanting to pick up after having programmed
before, or if one is a programmer, then it shouldn't
take more than a few hours to a few days to learn everything you need to know,
and the rest is experience.

Take care,
Sina