[jawsscripts] Re: Script documentation

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:20:37 +1100

just be aware, to Bob as well who posted yesterday on this,
that learning to script, is very much like learning to speak a whole new
language!
in my view, it's not that easy, and it takes significant time to become
preficient at it.
Then add in the issue of the complexity of the tasks one wishes to solve,
which of course may not even be in the least apparent to the person who,
'just wants to be able to do, x," ... then one begins to appreciate the size
of the thing being undertaken here.

Would this be a fair comment guys?